Monday, April 6, 2009

I really DO love humanity

So I thought I'd share this long list of things that I LOVE...just to prove that I am not always that cynical, sarcastic, and condescending. Extra points if you add things you love :)

1. Road trips
2. Buying stuff on sale
3. When a great song comes on the radio
4. Crazy wild thunderstorms
5. Text messages
6. Phone calls
7. Really good coffee
8. Really good coffee for free
9. Hair cuts
10 Making Kushari in small apartments
11. Making tortillas
12. Dancing
13. Rain Dancing
14. Coming home
15. Leaving home
16. The ice served on airplanes
17. Skymall!!!
18. Kissing
19. Hugs
20. The Daily Show
21. Green olives
22. That "bump" signaling the plane has landed
23. Finishing a painting
24. Movie nights
25. Good timing
26. When my room is clean
27. Getting "lightening" on MarioKart
28. Digging a really hard hit volleyball
29. Hitting down the line kills
30. New shoes that don't hurt my feet
31. My worn out rainbows
32. Looking through photo albums
33. Listening to my grandparent's stories
34. The feeling after a really hard workout
35. The smell of sunscreen
36. Tan lines-they tell a story :)
37. Finding the perfect gift for someone
38. Getting that really cute waiter
39. Not wearing makeup
40. Cuddle wedges
41. Seeing Carolina basketball players on campus
42. Superfine ink pens
43. The sound of the ocean at night
44. Really good food with really good people
45. Shower singing
46. Midnight cookie baking smell
47. Midnight cookie eating with Malia
48. Car dancing with the little bro
49. YouTube videos
50. Busy NYC streets
51. Naps in Central Park
52. Being ridiculous in DC with Momma Rankin
53. Catching up with old friends
54. Solving the crossword with minimal cheating
55, Farmer's markets
56. Getting postcards
57. Franklin Street madness
58. Reading in the Quad
59. Meandering
60. Discovering new music
61. Reconnecting with old music
62. When it just fits
63. That glowing light that comes up right before the sun rises
64. This American Life
65. Story Corps
66. Turkish coffee
67. Not taking life so seriously (I'm working on it, ok?!!)
68. The hissing sound when you open carbonated bottles
69. Good hair days
70. Baseball hat days
71. The feeling when I click "Print" for a big paper
72. NOT having to order swim suits online!!
73. Cooking for lots of people
74. Cooking for just you

No comments:

Post a Comment